10.03.2009

audience participation


Do you want to play the kazoo? Do you want to play the maracas? Do you want to play the penny whistle? Do you want to play the fishpipe? Do you want to play the slapdash? Do you want to play the gourd? Do you want to play the didgeridoo? Do you want to play Twister? Do you want to play for money? Do you want to plate with subtlety? Do you want to be in the play? Do you want to play catch? Do you want to play freeze tag? Do you want to play at my house or yours? Do you want to play outside? What if it's raining? Do you want to play your mix next? Do you want to play up our chances? Do you want to play tummysticks? Do you want to play for keeps? Do you want this playpen I was gonna throw it out? Do you want the plague--I don't! Do you want to play once this is done? Do you want to pray? Can you keep my hand steady? Do you want to play in my band? Do I want to play in your band? Do you want to ban my play? Do you want to placate the bear? Do you want it plain? With salt? Do you want a playmate? Do you want a blowjob? Do you want planar activity? Do you concern place? Do you play in private? Is that a play? Are we playing? Are you joking? Is there a place we can just play?

Answers in the comments, please.

4 comments:

gabe said...

Even being able to answer yes to those first five makes me feel like a millionaire.

Ben Kopel said...

I wanna sniff some glue. I wanna go down to the basement. I wanna be a pinhead. I wanna dance. I wanna be well. I wanna live. I wanna walk around with you. I wanna be sedated. I wanna be yr boyfriend. I wanna be yr Joey Ramone.

Lia said...

i just want the goats. the pink goat.

Mike Young said...

high ho silver